1999 Ford Explorer Spark Plugs

I just finished putting the spark plugs into the Explorer. Unfortunately my buddy has moved the wires to different locations. Which wire goes to what plug? Lets say we are looking directly at the
engine from the front bumper.
On Feb 24, 1:30 pm, p snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

What motor?
In the future remove one wire, change out one plug, replace one wire. Never take the wires off all at once, and even then check them against the manual to see if the owner before you screwed up.