2000 EB - Tire Pressures?

Did Ford issue a change to the recommended tire pressure of 30 front and 30 back?

Tires are Goodyear replacements for the Firestones.

Reply to
Bill

Recommended tire pressures are on the VIN decal at the drivers door and also in your owners manual.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks for the reply. The sticker recommends 30 and 30. I was wondering if there had been a change as a results of the tire and rollover ordeal.

Reply to
Bill

That is the change! Before it was 27 and 27.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

hmm. i just had tire rotation and balance at Costco and they filled the Micheleins on my 96 Expl 4wd to 26 psi with nitrogen. i thought that was low so i called and they said it was ford who recommended that pressure.

Reply to
Karl Childers

You shouldn't eat tmatos because they are poinsonous. You shouldn't take a bath more than once a year, it's just not good for you to take more. The earth is flat. The people who installed the alarm on my Expedition couldn't activate the automatic locking feature because it's against the law.

All of these were told to me by people who believed these things. Jut because the people at Costco (who install/service my tires, too) told you this doesn't mean it's right. Nitrogen?

Bill Funk Change "g" to "a"

Reply to
Big Bill

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure if the change was reflected on the VIN sticker.

Bill

Reply to
Bill