2001 Ford Exlorer Sport

I am looking for the location of the horn. I cant find the location. Can someone help?

Reply to
Firefly2420

the button is in the stering wheel, the relay switch is under the dash, it will make a clicking sound if the horn doesnt work. The actual horn is under the hood.

Reply to
raticus

have someone honk while your under the hood

Reply to
raticus

I know about the steering wheel and under the dash, I just cant locate the actualy horn under the hood. It does not work anymore and I am trying to figure out why.

Reply to
Firefly2420

Did you look under the battery tray. The horns should be near the front of the truck.

Reply to
JaWise