94 muffler FIY

A few weeks ago I asked if the muffler on a 94 Explorer was welded on and it is. After getting a quote from Midas of $130.00 I found B&S who replaced the muffler for $47.50 plus tax and did it in 1/2 hour. All US cars are $47.50 and imports are $60.00

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Sounds like a great deal. And it saved you a lot of headaches from doing it yourself.

Reply to
Mikepier

Thanks for posting your results. I can't tell you how many times I done a NG search only to find that the ultimate results were never posted!

Reply to
Ulysses

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik