2002 Ford Navigator A/C Condensation Hose

Questions:

(1) I do not have a puddle when I stop my vehicle from the A.C. Is the Navigator different than other vehivles ?

(2) Where is the condensation hose? I beleive it may be kinked ?

(3) Is it easy to get to the evaporator core to clean it? Is there a short-cut? It smells and I have to vacumn it out and clean it.

Thanks for any help at all.

Reply to
Michael

Are you getting water in the car?

Passenger side firwatll, sort of above the fron O2 sensor on that side. It can be hard to spot. Try crawing underneath and looking up.

No it is not easy to get to the evaporator. You can spray Lysol into the air intake at the base of the windshield with the A/C running (be sure you are not on recirculate when you do this). Better yet is to use Wurth Auto Air Conditioner Cleaner Treatment. See

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I am not getting water in the vehicle.

Reply to
Michael

So why do you think your drain is plugged?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White