A/C hose location?

For the third time, I have taken my mother's voyager to the dealer to stop water from soaking floorboard on passenger side. Can someone tell me how to get to this hose and clean it myself.

Thanks,

Just tired of paying 65.00 every time.

Reply to
HighSchoolTeacher

Didn't I already reply to this post? and what year is it?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

If you have answered it, I am sorry. I just found this newsgroup on my friends computer.

It is a 2001 Voyager.

Didn't I already reply to this post? and what year is it?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
HighSchoolTeacher

well assuming this only does it when the a/c is on and not related to the rain, you can start by cleaning the drain sock out if it has one. It is locates just above the power steering pump pulley on the firewall. I forget what year they installed the hepa filter for that model but if it has a filter in is chances are it is causing the problem. replace it

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname