2002 froozen doors

freezing moisture i can not close my doors after opening my doors. i dont think it is my locks, i think it is linkage in my door. i would like help with this problem, thank you so much

Reply to
marty ryan

Before taking the door apart I'd look at the latch on the door edge and ensure it is luibricated and moves properly when you pull on the handles and lock/unlock - compare it to a good door. Older 1992-2000 explorers had an issue where a small spring would break inside these latches making the door not operate correctly (ie: not lock/unlock, stick shut, floppy door handle, etc.). I would hope by the 2002 model that they would have fixed this though...

Reply to
Al Williams