4x4 Low - Flashing light

What does is mean when I try to switch into 4x4 low and the light flashes? It doesn't seem to be in 4x4 low.

Mike

Reply to
mnt

It means that it's broken.

Reply to
Ratbert

Aside from the fact that year and options have absolutely no bearing on the situation, one has to wonder if low range is being selected with the conditions required.... usually - shifter in neutral - clutch (if equipped) depressed - brake ON - speed less than 5 mph.

Sorry, Mike... the old crystal ball is in for service.... Without sufficient information, you might just as well ask "how long is a piece of string?"...

Reply to
Jim Warman

It is amazing to me that after years of monitoring this group that *so* many people just don't get it. If you have a problem and ask for help...PLEASE supply some support information e.g. year, make, model, engine, x-mission, options, etc. BTW Jim, I love your witty sarcasm..."how long is a piece of string". LOL

Al in Poughkeepsie

Reply to
Alan E. Seelbach