92 EB

Any ideas on why the fuel gauge has gone whacked, guys/

Reply to
John Riggs

precisely what do you mean by gone whacked?

Reply to
Fester via CarKB.com

It is full but reading empty, then the next time I start it it may read full.... basically intermittent. It was working fine for the entire trip last week, but get back to town here and it is whacked.. Nothing different, nothing changed. So where does one begin to figure that one out, short of dropping the tank?

Reply to
John Riggs

Reply to
Big Shoe

I've done that before, but you can never leave without a spare can of gas, if you need to take a long trip. Very inconvenient.

Reply to
John Riggs