'94 4x4 XLT

Looking into buying a '94 Explorer 4x4 XLT. Is there anything in particular I need to have my mechanic look at when I take it in to be inspected?

---------------------------- A force of 300 Spartans stood at the pass of Thermopylae facing 100,000 Persians. The Persians said to them, "Lay down your arms and we will let you live." The Spartans replied, "Come and get them." The Persians tried to reason with them, saying, "Our archers are so many that our arrows will darken the sky." The Spartans answered, "So much the better, then we shall fight in the shade."

Reply to
Not Me!