95 antilock brake noise

Hello,

95 EB Explorer. Whenever I hit the brakes, even lightly on dry pavement, I hear the antilock brake buzzing sound. The sound is the same one heard when the truck is activating it's antilocks on icey surfaces (i.e. when actually needed)

Any ideas on troubleshooting....maybe a sensor?

Thanks, Ted.

Reply to
Ted

Not meaning to reply to my own post, but I found a good starting point about cleaning the ABS sensor that detects differences in wheel speed. I'll post a follow up when I get done.

Reply to
Ted