'97 ABS fuse question

Posting this for a friend. Anyone know what fuse is the ABS system's. My friend wants to disengage it temporarily until he can get his new front sensors installed. Thanks. Stu

Reply to
STUK

There is a connector (wire harness) right next to your ABS actuator under your hood, drivers side. At least it is in my 97 Explorer XL. I simply unplugged the wire harness running to the ABS actuator.

Rick

Reply to
webmyzer