98 Explorer-Need help choosing the best front speakers!! MB quart/Focal/Eclispe?

I'm looking to buy new speakers for my Explorer for the front doors. I need

6x8 and I don't know which brand I should use, Focal, MB Quart, Eclipse or something else. I found MB Quart 6"x8" 2-way component / coaxial system with .75" tweeter, for around $250.00. Are those good? I have an Apline 9813 deck, and two 12" subs that peak at 900watts. I'm new at all this car audio stuff so please help! Thanks
Reply to
KatieK

I just got some Boston Acoustic component speakers in the front door that are excellent. $199 plus tax.

Reply to
Dave Cilluffo

Damn 900 Watts..I'd invest in some serious hearing protection.

I've had good luck with Boston Component speakers. They used to have a Pro line which was very nice, included a crossover, and two seperate speakers. Mount the small speaker at dash level and the other speaker in the door. Put in a nice amp to drive them.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Scrutton

Reply to