Advice to Explorer Drivers

Then stay home, because you're obviously too delicate for the real world.

Reply to
Matthew T. Russotto

Sounds like you have an attitude problem, never mind requiring driving lessons.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

It's better to do it my way! Just go faster still so that you aren't caught at the red light at all! Leave the sloths at the red light any drive fast enough so that YOU get in on the yellow.

Reply to
Michael Angelo Ravera

with better judgment.

I guess our buddy Jack Sloth chose option #2. :)

Reply to
Scott in SoCal

If we could put both on one video tape, over the same route at the same time in the same traffic stream, then we might learn something.

Jack

Reply to
Jack

It's embarrassing to be an American when I see crap like this - or anything from Detroit fpor that matter.

Reply to
power

You got it.

In the video, I pass a SHITLOAD of Sloths. Do you see even one of them catch up to me and pass me in order to "get there sooner?" Over that several mile route, I surpassed the performance of every single Sloth Coaster who was travelling the same route at the same time in the same traffic stream.

Reply to
Scott in SoCal

Pfft. Your criteria or "performance" is singular, and stupid. "Proof by example". It's a "fallacy". Your repeated claims of your "proof" serve only to reveal, roughly, how stupid you are. "Very" covers it nicely.

And, you don't know how many you passed who made the same lights, and/ or were only a few seconds behind you once you did catch a light. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

I have a friend who has an older model PT Cruiser. He and his wife love it.

Reply to
Shawn Hirn

Who's "we"...?

Since many if not most people do not see "routine driving as a game or a metaphor for warfare", from where must the perspective originate?

Could you be more vague?

Are you finding a lot of opposition to your right to drive? Or is it the manner in which you drive?

"Not your fault", huh?

"It's a fight"... "must win", huh?

I can see you've given this a lot of thought. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Laurence Sheld> I am uncomfortable and feel unsafe around people that view routine

It is not we who make it that way.

Driving, like other simple things you do to further your own life, SHOULD be routine, because nobody SHOULD be opposing in any way your right to do them.

But until everyone becomes that civilized -- that VALID -- it is a fight and one that we must win.

Reply to
John David Galt

First we kill all the "sloths", then we find some new terminology to reflect our different techniques.

I think we'll have more in common than not.

Jack

Reply to
Jack