air bag light flashes

can anyone tell me what code 37 means

michele gott wrote:

Look under the passenger seat at the rear and you will see a connector. Unplug it while the engine is off, then plug it back in. Start the engine and see if the air bag light goes out. This works on mine, and it will work normally until someone sits in the rear seat on the passenger side and bumps the connector with their foot. I son't know if the connector is loose or it resets the alarm.
Jim wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My light has been on for several months. It is off now. Thank you,
Dave
--
Diving is life! The rest is just details.
W.W.W.I.