Auto hubs whining when turning hard

93 EB 4x4

I 've noticed that when making a sharp turn that I get grinding noise coming from the front end. I figured it to be the hubs and after doing some reading I hear to check the wheel and spindle bearings as well as the universals. While looking around I also came across an "Auto hub repair kit" from Ford and am wondering if anyone has heard of this and what it might be. It said $260 for the hub but only $23 for the repair kit.

Thanks

Joey

All Data posted a service advisory about noisy wheel bearing seals that are often the noisy culprit. Does the noise diminish when wet or after a car wash?

Reply to
Charles Ishimoto

Reply to
Big Shoe