Bad Dealer? Am I Making a Mountain Out Of A Molehill?

Jim, that's pretty harsh. I think he has a complaint about the service that is valid. If he asked them to do something, and they did not, he has a reason to question if they did all of it the way he asked. Since the dealer refunded the money for the service, I would just take it back and have them change the oil again.

The problem with them refunding the money is that you still don't know if they put the right oil in. I would have let them keep the money and just asked that the work be performed again for the piece of mind. After all, he paid the dealer to do the work, and it should have been right. As for the cas wash, it really sould have been dried off.

My .02, which don't mean crap.

Reply to
Gerry Pierce

So what's stopping you? Take it somewhere else and have it done again.

Should I

You ended up with a free tire rotation and oil change and you still want to raise a stink? Have you never made a mistake or forgotten something? Do you think the consequences should be dire everytime you do? Sheesh....

Concerning the wash job, you got more than you paid for.

Reply to
Hairy