1996 EB 150,000 miles. Whats going to go?

It's been good all these miles with normal sevice. No major repairs except the blend door. I'm just wondering what to expect and what preemptive service I should do to avoid costly on the road repairs. Fuel pump? Timing belt/chain? Any suggestions. Thanks.

Reply to
John Smith

Evaporator in the HVAC systen. Known problem. Cout away the insulation around the evaporator and let the condensation drip, The insulation doesnt let the part dry and eventually it will rust and start to leak. The OEM replacement part does not have insulation.

Reply to
Stephen M. Gluck

This is good info since the car has climate control and the AC runs all the time, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. The car is garaged all the time. Maybe that helps. Can anyone think of any other inherent problems I may have?

Reply to
John Smith

Can you describe where is part is?

Reply to