Child safety locks on back doors of 2000 Explorer

On the rear passenger side door, the safety lever engages & disengages fine. However, no matter how I flip the lever, I can not get it to disengage on the driver's side (that door always has to be opened from the outside). The lever feels the same on both sides (i.e. it doesn't feel stuck, or like it's broken loose, and seems to have the same amount of travel). Just a nuisance. Any ideas?

Reply to
damphool