'97 Front Wheel Bearings

I was told that the low gearing noise while coming to a stop in my '97 Explorer 4 DR, 4x4, 6.0L can be fixed by replacement of the 2 hubs and bearing parts. The shop aggreed that I can supply my own parts, but I would like to know which bearing part should be included in the repair.

Looking at website such as autozone.com for I see the hub assembly and the both inner & outer bearings. Would there also be seals or are these typically part of the hub assembly.

Any other parts I may have missed?

Reply to
krupnikas