Coolant change

I'm going to change my coolant tomorrow and I'm going to follow these instructions:

they sound pretty safe or does someone have a better website for it?Thanks! Todd

Reply to
Todd

I'm not sure about your year/radiator, but a 3/8" hose connected to the radiator drain on my '94 made things easier. Get a Haynes repair manual.

Reply to
Mark Stewart

The instructions look straightforward, however I do not think its necessary to take a bristle brush and clean the radiator fins. The fins are very thin and you could risk damaging them. I would just clean them with a water hose.

Reply to
SizzleMP