Disabling heated seats

I have a '04 SportTrac with heated seats, the switch is on the outside of the seats and about half the time when I get in the truck, either me or whoever is riding shotgun hits the switch for that seat and you don't realize if for about 3 minutes. Then its tool late, on hot days, its just hot and does not cool down for about 20 minutes. (seems like forever on hot days).

I want to find a simple (non invasive) way to disable the heat feature, or pull the fuse. The manual does not show which fuse is for the heating system, but I would assume that the circuit it high amperage or and isolated.

Any help is appreciated.

Sid.

Reply to
sid