heated seats

Hi.

I've bought leather seats for my 91 RRC, they are fitted with seat heating, with the chair just came an electric wire and the switch from the dash. I miss some parts between, relay?? can anybody help with what parts are needed to let heating function//

Reply to
J.Muller

Hello

Ive got heated seats in my 90, already fitted when i got it.

There is a relay for them, and a seperate fuse behind the dash. I would imaging that the heater elements draw a lot of current, so a relay controlled via a switch would be best. Mark

9090

Reply to
Mark Solesbury