heated seats

Wife has a 2004 Sebring Limited, bought new, 65,000 trouble-free miles to date. As the weather here in Iowa has turned colder, she told me it seemed the seats aren't heating when she rotated the switch on the console.

So i checked it out. As i turned the dial to #1, I heard a click sound, as I turned the switch to #2 and onward i heard another click, she is right, the seats aren't heating.

Has anyone encountered this situation ???

TIA

Rog

Reply to
rdtaxted

Check fuse. Check for power and ground at seat connections. No power, check switch and wiring. Yes power, check continuity through the heated seat back and seat cushion elements. Replace the one that is broken. They are wired in series so if either on goes open, both stop working. I think you will find that the seat cushion in open. They heating grids are available separately.

Reply to
Road Runner