EATC Diags / blend door

2000 Mountaineer AWD V-8. I
Reply to
NJMountaineer
2000 AWD V-8 Mountaineer. I was unable to change temperature in vehicle. MAX AC ok. Ran EATC Diags, no DTC's came up. But now everything seems to work fine.

Question : Did Ford / Merc redesign the blend door on the

2000's. I read on one of these threads that it affects up to the 1999's.
Reply to
NJMountaineer

disregard this one. pc crashed mid-typing

Reply to
NJMountaineer