Explorer Console Repair Kit Available

If you are suffering from the ever so common problem of the cracking console cover on the Explorer (and I've seen them on the Mountaineers), you may want to check into the replacement kit at

I was able to replace my own worn console from my 1998 Explorer and pleasantly surprised and happy with the results.

Reply to
S Hess

is a pay site. looks as if someone is using this for free advertisement instead of "helping" you out. I read it is $9.99 to access all there info.

Reply to
Silverbirdflyer