explorer parts for sale

I am parting out a 1991 Explorer located in Niagra Falls Ontario Canada, good motor ect Trans has crack in housing

boogieman wrote:

Looking for a driver's side interior door handle, the part you pull on to close the door. My Exp. is a '94 but I think the '91 handle will fit.
I can send a photo of the piece I want.
--
Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
"If we imagined he could _find_ the car,
boogieman wrote:

Why not get a used transmission at a salvage yard to keep it running, unless it has body cancer from road salt and other perils that other vehicles of the north have?
I was wondering if you have the inside door panels for your 91 explorer. is it 2 door or 4 door?