Favour to ask

I'm just wondering if someone would be so kind to email me the 1997 Ford Explorers Owners Manual. I am in Canada so I can't go to myford.com or ownerconnection.com to register the vehicle to receive the manual. They don't suport us Canadians eh :)

I know there will be subtle differences but I'm just trying to figure out some of the basics that I'm sure both cars will have.

Thanks.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Mike

barrythedude

How about a '98 Ford Explorer Owners Guide? Also have '98 Ford Explorer Audio, Customer, Customer Assistance, Four Wheeling, and Service guide's, all in PDF format...

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

Steven,

That would be great if you could supply that! I would really appreciate it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Steve or Mike, could you please email them to me too .... please...

Matt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
News

Please provide a valid address...