fog lights

hi everybody i just bought 94 in great shape i'm really enjoying it as i've never had a ford before.but here is my problem as it was purchased as is the right front was broken and the left wasn't working.we purchased new fog lights an my installed them very simple job still not working after obtaining an owners maual we found where the fog fuse was located next to the tow hitch fuse only problem when proper fuse placed in it there is no connection an the fuse just wobbles back an forth any thougths from anyone thanks in advance ruth

Reply to
Ruth Devine