Fog Lights

I'm sending this message as I'm too lazy to actually look for myself. But... Does anyone know where I can find replacement fog lights for 98 Explorer XLT? Mine have turned a nice shade of dirt yellow. I once looked but only found $300 sets. Surely they come cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

coyotepx

Yes, but I'm too lazy to type in the answer ;-) Are you joking or serious?

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

Try

Mike