Front bumper

My "significant" other had a minor accident with my 95 XLT and the bumper was pushed up. A local bump shop said they could put it on their machine and pull it back in place. Will that weaken the supports? Am I better off replacing everything under the bumper, if not the bumper itself? I'd like your input before stepping into something worse than I already have.

Reply to
Zeus03

A hush fell over the crowd when, "Zeus03" stepped up to the podium and announced:

IMHO, bumpers are merely for decorative purposes anyway. Anything over 5mph impact isn't going to matter anyway. If it's cheaper to just straighten it out, I'd go for it.

Reply to
01fxdwg