Front end problem

95 XLT, 85,000 miles, 5 Speed manual: I just replaced the shocks and now I have a problem. When I make a right turn, the front end shudders and it seems like there is no power steering. It doesn't happen on left turns and it doesn't happen on very slow, easy right turns. While replacing the front shocks, I removed the left front tire to check the wear on the brake pads. I've rechecked the wheel and it is correctly on. Could the new shocks have effected the alignment? Is there something I'm missing? What might the problem be? Thanks. Jay
Reply to
Jay Staba