FS: 1995 Eddie Bauer 4x4 - SE Michigan

Hey all - it's been quite a while since I've posted here. Well, it's time to finally part with my ol' Explorer. Got the new wheels (05 XLT), and need the money for a new deck. Vehicle is in Metro Detroit. Give me a call at (734)657-3117 or email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com with any questions.

1995 Explorer Eddie Bauer - 217,300 miles.

Powertrain: 4.0L OHV V6, 4-spd auto (4R55E), ControlTrac 4x4, 3.73 LS rear diff.

Exterior: Electric Red/Med Prairie Tan. Body in excellent shape, minimal rust (see pics). Class III round-tube Hidden Hitch.

Inteiror: Light Graphite leather seats. Power driver/pass seats, JBL, climate control, moonroof. All the other usuall Eddie Bauer toys. Interior kept very clean, only minor wear on the driver seat.

Mods: Borla stainless cat-back exhaust (1 million mile corrosion warranty), K&N filter, ExplorerExpress X-spec front/rear sway bars w/Energy poly bushings.

New parts / recent repairs:

- Front ball joints, CA bushings, sway bar bushings, front wheel bearings - 215K miles

- New battery - 212K miles

- Complete transmission rebuild with 1-year/12K mile warranty -

10/2004, 209K miles. Shifts great now.

- New brakes - front/rear pads, rotors, and calipers - 208K miles

- New alternator, rear driveshaft U-joints - 208K miles

Needs:

- A/C inoperative

- Tires ready to be replaced

- Factory 6-CD changer inoperative

The truck runs great, 4x4 shifts flawlessly, handles well, and gas mileage is still up around 19-20 mpg in the summer.

Kelly Blue Book private party value for FAIR CONDITION = $4060. Given it needs a few things, I'm putting it up for $3500.

E-mail me for more pics. Thanks all!

John

Reply to
JHolt