gas light comes on at midtank

Any reason for this?

97 Explorer sohc
Reply to
Jeffrey Scholen

Because it's not working right???? Sorry, couldn't resist. Mr. Laptop is sitting on the side of Mr. Toolbox so I can't comment tonight. Time permitting, I'll take a look tomorrow....... anyone have drywall taping experience????

Jim Warman

Try using a drywall sponge rather than sanding. It has a rough side to it for 'wet sanding' the mudd (after it's dry) you wipe on...this avoids the infamous dust that gets everywhere!

Reply to
Jeffrey Scholen

Sure, whatcha wanna know ?

Reply to