Help "99" all my power windows stopped working

I've checked about everything I know. The fuse that control the windows also controls the sun roof which works. I've taken the door panel apart looking for loose wires but found none.

Thanks

Reply to
Skyhigh

If all windows are inoperative, then in order of likelyhood:

  1. Power window master switch on drivers door.
  2. Accessory delay relay
  3. GEM Control module.
  4. Circuit problem - bad, broken wire, etc.

Switch is usually the problem since its a wear out item.

Reply to
ross via CarKB.com