Hitch to 95 XLT

I was thinking of adding a hitch to a 95 XLT. Any idea what something like this might cost? I'm only looking to use it for a bike rack, or cooler rack, so I really won't be needing the light wires, just the hardware hitch piece.

Any idea?

Reply to
mschumacker

I use a Hidden Hitch with a 2" receiver with my bike rack (on a '98). Very easy installation and - like the name says - almost invisible.

Check it out at:

I bought mine so long ago, I don't remember where it came from. The URL is for information - not a recommendation of a store.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Springer