Rebuilding seat help

I have a 93 xlt that the driver side seat is just about gone. My backside is getting a little sore riding on the metal. The fabric is decent shape but I will need to rebuild everything underneath. Does anyone have and good sources for supplies? Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Reply to
lovs2fly

This may be a dumb suggestion, but can you switch it with the passenger's seat? I did this on a Blazer when the driver's seat (which got almost all of the wear) started getting a bit ratty, and it worked like a charm.

lovs2fly wrote:

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

Reply to
lovs2fly

Have you considered calling Ford and seeing if they still sell the foam cushion? That's what I did a few years ago. Cost was around $100 but it's new and perfect, not some pieced together patchwork repair.

-- New service to compete with paypal Get $25 pre-registration bonus by following this link

Ashton Crusher