Muffler info needed

I have a 1997 Limited SOHC-6. I cannot find any "performance" manufacturer of exhaust systems that shows a muffler for my car.

It is a dual exhaust system to the muffler, but exits with a single tailpipe. I'd like a single muffler with dual in-dual out and run the tailpipes in parallel out under the running board. I don't necessarily want to put two round straight thru mufflers on.

At any rate, I can't find a performance muffler or catback system from any of the usual suspects, eg. Magnaflow, Flowmaster etc. If anyone can provide me with further info, it would be appreciated.

Reply to
budman

Check with your local muffler shop; they can make a system for you.

Reply to
Bill Funk