Good quality chrome nerf bars??

My wife is going to buy a set of chrome nerf bars for my TJ for Christmas. I want to find good ones. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Also what are the pros and cons of Stainless. Thanks for any help you guys can give. Tom

Reply to
Tom Peters

Having worked for a chrome shop for many years, I will say to get the stainless. Mud is like sandpaper and I personally don't have any chrome on my TJ cuz I know better. Stainless, if you scratch it up, can be buffed out pretty easy if you want to keep the shine. If you dent the chrome plated bars, there's a chance of the nickel popping and peeling off. And a bunch o other reasons.

My jeep is white w/black bars and black everything else, I just hit it up with some flat black in a spray can when there's a scratch.

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Reply to