R&R radio procedures for 2001 explorer?

I get a terrible lot of noise in my radio so I purchased a Noise Suppressor from J.C. Whitney and now have to figure out how to install it. I need to access the radio wiring. Can't quite figure out the most logical way of doing it and don't want to just blindly begin tearing off dash and console panels. Can anyone give me any hints or guidance? Thanx.

Reply to
mail

Fathergoose