2005 Mustang Dash Removal

I need to install a FM Modulator behind the radio. Anyone able to lend some pointers on removing the dash to gain access? I had a helluva time on my 2000 mustang and want to avoid that fiasco with this car.

Thanks in advance, Adam

Reply to
alabare

Check with your Ford parts and or service department.

I got a detailed diagram from my local Ford Parts manager and found that my

2005 Superduty has an amazingly EASY no tools required dash removal procedure...

Good luck

Reply to
My Names Nobody

Good idea...thanks mucho!

My Names Nobody wrote:

Reply to
alabare

You may not need to remove the dash, if you remove the side panels of the radio stack, the console top, you can probably gain access under the radio and beind it without removing the dash. I installed a bluetooth hands free phone system in mine and there was more than enough room with access from the passenger's seat side of the console/radio stack. all the wiring is in the kickpanel on the passenger's side anyway. Look at it, see if it'll fit without having to completely remove "everything"

Good luck, keep us posted.

John

Reply to
nobody