Radio

Can anyone suggest a good replacement radio for my 2001 explorer with read seat controls, the display in mine had died and ford wants $200.00 to fix it. Or, does anyone know where I can get it fixed on on the net?

Reply to
William Spinelli

go see that adress

they might help you out

Pascal "William Spinelli" a écrit dans le message de news:BzSTb.21381$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

Reply to
Isabelle et Pascal

Hi My CD 6006 E is out of order ( CD ) and I want to replace it . It's a double din size . Regards Any recommandation ?

ART-Explorer 02 AWD- XLT ( export )

"Isabelle et Pascal" a écrit dans le message de news:7sVTb.70573$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net...

Reply to
ART

It could be just a light bulb ....... I don't know what your radio or your rear display looks like, but my 90 Bronco's radio did the same thing. The digital display went blank, and I couldn't see diddley....... Come to find out, the display was not bad. as there is a light bulb that illuminates the display. I replaced the light bulb behind the display, and PRESTO ....... It sure beats paying a dealer $200.00 to do something just as simple. But the dealer probably subcontracts a radio repair facility to do all of it's radio repairs.

But, then aga>Can anyone suggest a good replacement radio for my 2001 explorer with read

Reply to
Doug S.