Re: Huge study about safety can be misinterpreted by SUV drivers

Too bad they never imported the Holden Torana--a slightly lengthened, reinforced Kadett that in one version, Holden actually had plans to stuff a 5-liter V8 into. They were also available in left-hand drive versions until about 1980, and the post-1974 models were actually slightly larger than Vegas (101" wheelbase), and _were_ available with 5-liter engines (or fours or sixes), as well as radial tuned rally suspension.

--Aardwolf.

Reply to
Aardwolf

real bad boys cars those. Lots on the road here in NZ, now they're a popular Drag conversion car, with big tubbed wheels and a 5.7L cehv 350ci engine running Menthol with a turbo per 2 cylinders.

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

I'm glad I didn't know that when I had one!

-- Rickety

Reply to
rickety