rear wiper

Is it missing some of the window or not moving at all ?

If it's missing. Bend the wiper arm a bit. You will have to do it again after a while.

If it's not working. Remove the arm and spray some WD40 on the motor.

Reply to
zoti
1998 ford explorer sport. Anybody know of a fix for the crappy rear wiper design?

southpaw.

Reply to
south paw

Remove arm and then remove spring in arm, then make sure the arm pivots freely at the pivot pin. wth

Reply to
wth

The dealer did have a new design fix from Ford for my 2000 Explorer Limited which I had them put on due to the old one breaking, the motor stopped working that is. I think the new arm was factory bent in a different way was the main difference. Bill V.

Reply to
Bill V