What is a good book to get?

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
patrick

Can you be more specific?

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
clementjones

Something that generally covers most issues

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
patrick

Reply to
Davenandee

Try Jay Storer's Haynes Ford Explorer 1991 Thru 2001: Mazda Navajo and Mercury Mountaineer Automotive Repair Manual

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
clementjones

Mountaineer Automotive Repair Manual

I appreciate the info

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
patrick

Check out Chilton's Ford Ranger, Explorer, Mountainer 1991-99 Repair Manual by Chilton Publishing

snipped-for-privacy@duskmail.com

Reply to
parkers

Chilton Publishing

Thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com

Reply to
patrick

Where is the Chiltons and Haynes for the 2002 and newer? My local NAPA guy told me they STILL not out!

snipped-for-privacy@cidermail.com wrote:

Chilton Publishing

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey