Replacing front marker lights of '93 explorer

I just moved and have misplaced my Chilton service book on the Explorer. I'd appreciate instructions on how to replace the front market lights, those on the side of the signal lights.

Thanks in advance!

LD

Reply to
ld

I assume you mean "marker" lights. Probably would be a good idea to tell us which model and year you have. Also, it probably is in the owner's manual. in 91-94, it requires moving the screws on the horizontal panel above the headlights. Again, it is in the manual.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see it in the subject line - 93 model.

Yes, take the screws out above the lights on the flat panel. You then can pull the light housing out enough to get access to the bulbs. It is very easy. And again, see the owner's manual for further info.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni