Seat upgrade

I scored a 50/50 charcoal leather rear seat on eBay from a 2000 sport for $100. Now I'm looking for leather for the front but I'm only finding them from 4 doors with power adjustment. My qustion is, can I put them in my sport and still have the seats fold and move forward? Would I have to remove the power tracks and switch them with my manual tracks? If this will work will the tracks that I have now interchange with say a 2000 seat? Thanks.

Reply to
Chris