For Sale: Class 3 Trailer hitch 84-01 Cherokee

For Sale: Class 3 Trailer hitch 84-90 Wagoneer and 84-01 Cherokee that came off my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport.

Included are a Non-Rusted Draw-Tite Model 75054 Hitch AND Chrysler Factory Trailer Wiring Kit (with plug-in Tee connectors) Included are the fasteners I used which were 4 factory bolts and 4 stainless steel grade 5 nut and bolt sets.

The asking price is $90 or best acceptable offer.

Pickup available in Cincinnati, Ohio 45218 or will ship for actual shipping cost. You can get a rate quote from your favorite package delivery company with an estimated shipping weight of 37 pounds.

I plan on camping in Ontario over Labor Day, if you meet me there then no shipping charges. E-mail me if you want pictures.

I would prefer it go to someone here but it will go to eBay if there are no reasonable offers.

Billy_Ray Billy snipped-for-privacy@SPAM.fuse.net (remove SPAM)

2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Reply to
Billy Ray

Dibs... emailed you.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Cherokee Ltd- I've got a good 2" draw-tite for the front if you are interested.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I'd love the front hitch but the shipping would kill me! Do you know if the front hitch will work with the factory front skid?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Reply to
RoyJ

Not sure if it will work with the factory front skid. Can you take a picture of the skid for me? I know that the hitch bolts on in the same place as the sway bar for the rear bolts, the front bolts need a small hole drilled and there is a drop-in washer that is placed in the "frame". I'll include the washer.

Do you need pics of the hitch installed on my XJ?

This is the hitch.

Let me know.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I don't have the skid installed yet so I'm not sure where it will mount. I'll ask on the XJ forum if they can be mounted together. I suspect not but ya never know.

-Brian

Cherokee-Ltd