97 ford explorer dr ajar

I was wondering if anybody knows where the switch is that turns the dr ajar off I know it's the passenger dr that is causing the problem. I have looked in auto repair books and they where no help in me finding the switch as to it's location.

Reply to
pete norquay

I believe the latch has the switch built into it. A lot of times it gets dirty causing false "door ajar" indications. Try spraying it with WD 40.

Reply to
Mikepier