Spark Plug Wires 99 XLT

What Wires are best I have a V6... and I know they need to be Hi Voltage.

I don't want ones the will interfere with the Radio.

Bob

Reply to
Bob D

I just replaced mine with a set of Bosch Platinum plugs and Bosch wires from AutoZone, approx $34. This is on a 96 though, not a 99. I haven't noticed any problems with radio noise when I took it on a post-install test drive, and I also have ham and two-way radio gear, no noise there either.

r/

-IanCT

Reply to
IanCT

There's no way that your 99 needs new wires yet, unless they are physically damaged somehow

Reply to
Chief Wiggum